That fee comes from crypto dot com. they charge that regardless where you send it to
- The profit/grid percentage is already deducted with fee or they will charge fee? and if I run my bot just like this, will I still get profit if the fee is 0.05%?
- Do grid bots uses the profit as reserved fund for it's next orders? Or the profit will be in my wallet as usable fund
- hello does anyone know why I cant use my money I made a depost with usdc, when I tried to collect the dust nothing appears.
- the top 10 coins surely have USDC pair, why not offer USDC option? Among stable coins USDT is the most at risk
- Bittrex Review 2021｜Bittrex Trading Bots and Pricing
- Binance Exchange Review 2021 | Binance Trading Bots and Pricing
- Pionex fee is 0,05% per transaction right? But why does Pionex take like 0,13% fee when a 8 hours arbitrage profit of 0,29% is coming free?
- Hello, since the new update the spot future arbitrage bot show a new data called “fee” which is deducted from the total profit. What is the fee based on? It didn’t seem to be included before in the total profits