Pionex users agree to abide by the following rules of conduct to ensure that the Pionex platform is not used for disruptive or manipulative purposes. Otherwise, any trading activity that disrupts or manipulates digital asset exchanges is prohibited. The list below, which is not exclusive, is intended to provide instructions on some of the prohibited activities.
In connection with your use of the Services, your Account, or in the course of your interactions with us, other Users or third parties:
- DO NOT violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)；
- DO NOT hold or trade what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent digital assets;
- DO NOT engage in potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions;
- DO NOT take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our websites, software, systems (including any networks and servers used to provide any of the Services) operated by us or on our behalf or the Services；
- DO NOT facilitate any viruses, trojan horses, malware, worms or other computer programming routines that attempts to or may damage, disrupt, corrupt, misuse, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate, or gain unauthorized access to any system, data, information or Services;
- DO NOT place orders for the purpose of generating unnecessary volatility or creating a condition in which prices do not or will not reflect fair market values. This can include artificially buying and selling around the same price to artificially increase volume, splitting an order in order to create more trade executions and the appearance of more trading activity, or using successive trade executions to show artificial momentum in a particular direction.
- DO NOT place orders with the sole intent of canceling the bid or offer before execution.
- DO NOT pre-arrange any order with another person for the purpose of creating an artificial execution.
- DO NOT place orders for the purpose of assisting another person to engage in transactions.
- DO NOT place simultaneous buy and sell orders that could potentially execute against each other.