Grid bot, you can release the profit on it
Even tough it is not auto take profit, but you can manually take the profit from the releaseable profit of the bot
- If I start a grid bot and a reverse grid bot with same parameters and same grids at the same time. Can I enjoy grid profits without risking my deposit? I want to know if I close both bots at the same time can I get my deposit without loosing it?
- I have been running an infinity bot for a little over a week now and I have some grid profit. Is there a way for to cash out the grid profit or be able to buy more ETH for my bot without having to stop my bot?
- Can i release profit if my unrealised profit is in negative?
- Currently only 24hrs. Just thinking if it hits 4% that’s a pretty good daily profit for me. If there is no way to “bank” this profit without closing the bot am I using the wrong bot?
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profit?
- I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd which would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profit per grids it gives me 0.14usdt then my question would it be, did I earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14usdt?
- Any reason why I can't release profit for this? Whenever I try to release profit it says there is zero profit. Even though I can see there is +21 profit…