Release profit feature for Infinity bot is not implemented yet, You only can release profit in Grid Bot for now
- Navigating a One Way Market – How to Profit from Infinity Grid
- Suppose having $5K, which scenario is better, having 10 grid bots at $500 each OR having 20 grid bots at $250 each?
- The bot investment is 400 usdt. Running only since 9 hours, having made only 6 trx… there is no way to be able to release 114usdt. Grid profit is not even a dollar… but let me release 114
- Can I stop the Grid bot in order to convert my profit for the day without canceling it or having to recreate it?
- How can i buy in smart trade with market price without having stop lose?
- Can i run ETH at x3 leverage for long term? Without having to check it every few months.
- Got a smart rebalancing bot running with a fairly decent profit after 24hrs. Is there a way to “Bank” the profit and leave the bot running or do you have to close the bot and then start again?
- Greetings, when a trading bot stops without having performed any operation, do they charge you commission?