Release profit feature for Infinity bot is not implemented yet, You only can release profit in Grid Bot for now
- The bot investment is 400 usdt. Running only since 9 hours, having made only 6 trx… there is no way to be able to release 114usdt. Grid profit is not even a dollar… but let me release 114
- Suppose having $5K, which scenario is better, having 10 grid bots at $500 each OR having 20 grid bots at $250 each?
- Can I stop the Grid bot in order to convert my profit for the day without canceling it or having to recreate it?
- There are some coins I'm not able to deposit or withdraw, such as CAKE, yet I'm able to buy them on the platform.
- How can i buy in smart trade with market price without having stop lose?
- I opened a test SF Arbitrage last week with ETH and it was around $2430 per ETH but ETH is now $2900+. Is this price gap good for me or a bad one for me?
- Can i run ETH at x3 leverage for long term? Without having to check it every few months.
- I waited one week now after starting a spot futures arbitrage bot, but my releasable profit still shows “0”. Can you please explain why?