It wont close by itself. You need to stop it manually or put stop trigger when creating the bot
If you dont stop, the bot will keep running
- When doing trades, example: BTC/USDT must the funds in the account be in BTC or must they be in USDT, or either one is ok?
- With the status that my robot is activated, do I only receive the profit of the robot transactions? Or if Atrium has a price increase, will I make a profit?
- I opened an automated transaction with my robot strategy but its profit is not saved for me. Profit is changing I want to close the deal with profit
- Can we get a % setting for the DCA bot? So when any coin drops by a certain percentage it will buy whatever amount or percentage you want
- Also, another question: are the profits made by the bots re-invested on itself?
- Close bot at will simply close the bot only or close bot + market sell coins?
- Why does the trailing stop on the smart trade not work? I cant put a negative number on my phone and also on my computer It doesnt allow me to place 0.01 or any positive number as a trailing stop is made for
- Just using th AI grid bot…but it wont let me trade ..there must be a restriction on trading because i have over 1800USD