Use manual grid buy instead of dca, we have this feature on manual orders
- I just stopped a bot. It had a certain amount of USDT in it, and a certain amount of AVAX + the grid profit was 50%.
- What does the reserved fee mean? is that the fee that has been spent by the bot, or is it like some amount 'pre-reserved' for a certain period. Any reason why the releasable amount is $0? should be some, even minus the fees right
- Which trading bot will buy and sell after a certain percentage and keep repeating the same process?
- When you open a grid bot and buy a certain amount of currency does it count as grid volume as well?
- If we use reverse grid bots, do we gain money when the coin price drops and lose money if the price increases?
- Does anyone move their funds in and out of the grid trading bots often, or do you generally leave it until it hits some kind of return you are aiming towards (5% or 8% or whatever) and then close out your position and open a new bot?
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- What does backtesting annualised return for 7D mean? Does this mean that on an average the bot has given a return of this percentage amount over the last week?