You dont need to put negative number on trailing percent in trailing bot. Trailing percent parameters always counting from the highest price it reach, thus no need to use a negative number.
- Does the bot on the app just run locally on the phone? If my phone is off or without service that means the bot is no longer working or is it hosted?
- The bot is there on my phone, but not showing when I log in to my computer
- Considering that trading bot makes profit only when funding rate is positive, any particular reason why there is no option to automatically close the bot once funding rate becomes negative?
- Anyone know which app has the AI settings on it. Test flight dont and the apple version doesnt. But i had one that did and cant find it
- Can you explain to me how the “unrealized profit” is calculated for this arbitrage bot? I noticed that the unrealized profit grows in the negative amount while my profit from arbitrage is positive, leading to (what I think) the “total profit” remaining close to zero.Thanks.
- Since when I started the arbitrage bot. The Unrealized profit remain negative most of the time.Do I need to worry about the negative Unrealized profit?
- If there’s always a price difference in a token among exchanges, isn’t the price gap going to be positive relative to at least one exchange?How can a gap be negative?
- Anyone knows how does the trailing percent work on Smart Trade (Market)? There is no Highest price hit shown.