I dont think that happens automatically. Instead, after the bot has been running and closing deals, you click on details and then “Release Profit” and then use the profit to start another bot.
- There is something that I do not understand about the bot, let’s say I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd that would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profits per grids it gives me 0.14 usdt then my question would be , earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14 usdt?
- The max sum I can lose is what I invested in it, correct? So if I invested 500$ that could be my max lost, right?
- I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd which would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profit per grids it gives me 0.14usdt then my question would it be, did I earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14usdt?
- Doesn't the robot itself close with a profit percentage? I must do it
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profits? Or some part of grid profits are reinvested in grid bot?
- Can the bot adjust itself when price go higher or lower?
- I had 1500$ total invested in different bots, I closed all the bot and still have more or less 1500$ total
- The infinity grid bot is not releasing any profits. I have been monitoring it for 4 days now. There are over 150 transactions but the profits are not deposited. Do I have to close the bot to get the profits?