The parameters need to be set when you create the bot. After the bot running, you cannot change the parameters again.
If you want to have no ceiling price, you can use infinity bot rather than grid bot.
- For grid bot, if I set the range bigger, lower low, and higher high, does that also mean I have a lower risk?
- I want to ask i use grid trading bot if the price is higher than my upper limit what will happen ? Is the upper limit will go otomaticly higher ?
- I want to ask i use grid trading bot if the price is higher than my upper limit what will happen ? Is the upper limit will go otomaticly higher ?I
- What happens if the price falls under the lower limit? I know that the bot will stop trading, but if the price raises again above that lower limit, the bot will start trading again, or do I have to set it up from scratch? The coins will be sold for fiat, or I’ll keep the amount of coins acquired?
- About trading bot parameter : Is the only risk in all the grip option available when the price get higher or lower than the parameter ?
- What meant was, when you do grid 20, how do you figure out your Lower and Upper Limit price? What timeframe do you use to see your Lower and Upper price? Thanks!
- What i have conclude is that the trading bot buys half of investemt on trigger price and let the other half in pending buy positions till its lower range, and put sell orders till its higher range
- Hi anyone knows how arbitrage works? When does we need to add funds or adjust margin… i see no details on when its going to be liquidated