In Pionex, there are no deposit fee. All deposits are free ! You can deposit any token easily without worry about the fee.
- Bittrex Review 2021｜Bittrex Trading Bots and Pricing
- The profit/grid percentage is already deducted with fee or they will charge fee? and if I run my bot just like this, will I still get profit if the fee is 0.05%?
- Binance Exchange Review 2021 | Binance Trading Bots and Pricing
- Poloniex Exchange Review 2021 Poloniex Trading Bot and Pricing
- Pionex fee is 0,05% per transaction right? But why does Pionex take like 0,13% fee when a 8 hours arbitrage profit of 0,29% is coming free?
- Why there is minimum to withdraw if you will deduct take your fee
- What does the reserved fee mean? is that the fee that has been spent by the bot, or is it like some amount 'pre-reserved' for a certain period. Any reason why the releasable amount is $0? should be some, even minus the fees right
- I want to test the grid bot – BTC/USDT pair. The minimum balance to run this gird trading bot is 621.26… Do I need to deposit 621 USDT for bot to run?