In Pionex, there are no deposit fee. All deposits are free ! You can deposit any token easily without worry about the fee.
- 20+ Best FREE Crypto Trading Bots, Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Software 
- The profit/grid percentage is already deducted with fee or they will charge fee? and if I run my bot just like this, will I still get profit if the fee is 0.05%?
- How to Buy Bitcoins Where to Buy Bitcoins
- Pionex fee is 0,05% per transaction right? But why does Pionex take like 0,13% fee when a 8 hours arbitrage profit of 0,29% is coming free?
- Pionex Lite FAQ
- hi, just a quick question, we can trade SOL on pionex, but we cant deposit or withdraw it?
- Why there is minimum to withdraw if you will deduct take your fee
- What does the reserved fee mean? is that the fee that has been spent by the bot, or is it like some amount ‘pre-reserved’ for a certain period. Any reason why the releasable amount is $0? should be some, even minus the fees right