Each transaction is 0.05%
- The profit/grid percentage is already deducted with fee or they will charge fee? and if I run my bot just like this, will I still get profit if the fee is 0.05%?
- How to buy trx/btc? I het everytime dont have btc but i have dollar deposit already
- Hello, since the new update the spot future arbitrage bot show a new data called “fee” which is deducted from the total profit. What is the fee based on? It didn’t seem to be included before in the total profits
- Pionex fee is 0,05% per transaction right? But why does Pionex take like 0,13% fee when a 8 hours arbitrage profit of 0,29% is coming free?
- What does the reserved fee mean? is that the fee that has been spent by the bot, or is it like some amount 'pre-reserved' for a certain period. Any reason why the releasable amount is $0? should be some, even minus the fees right
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?
- The spot future arbitrage bot is frozen and the funding fee also doesn’t appear as it should… could we risk the bot to crash at the next funding fee period in 2 hours?
- The bot investment is 400 usdt. Running only since 9 hours, having made only 6 trx… there is no way to be able to release 114usdt. Grid profit is not even a dollar… but let me release 114