Try to use manual settings with more than 1% profit per grid. This will lower your minimum requirements
- Hi I can't execute ai trading parameters on infinity grids today, it said invalid parameters, is there any problem or maintenance?
- I need help understanding the manual trading – Advanced (stop limit) Sell parameters. Could I use it to set take profit and stop loss targets?
- How I can calculate the return for grid for this configuration: ETH/USDT: 84 grids from 2000 to 5000 – 1% profit for grid; invest 1000usdt.
- Anyone has suggestions for an Infinity bot with 1000usdt?
- I don’t use bots though. Just manual spot trades. I think there used to be Advanced Sell option under Manual tab but it’s gone now. Replaced with Advanced Grid Sell which is not a stop loss functionality??
- Can someone tell me why i dont see my manual made orders under "Manual" on the bottom of the chart???
- It would be great if we could set our trigger/close bot parameters for our leveraged token bots at the actual price of the coin. So instead of “1.45” we could set it to stop at $2400 or something.
- Why not allowed to creat 2 buy order of different coin in Manual trading ?