For manual Trading? Yes
They are normal limit / market / stop limit orders
you can use any information on the internet of that type of order
- I don’t use bots though. Just manual spot trades. I think there used to be Advanced Sell option under Manual tab but it’s gone now. Replaced with Advanced Grid Sell which is not a stop loss functionality??
- I can close the bot and receive in token? If it hits stop loss mean token will be sold for USDT? If i want to hold token, does it mean i dun put "stop loss" at all ?
- How do I put a stop loss order in pionex? I buy spot (manual) and not using any bot
- I’ve been using it for almost two days now and I am having hard time understanding how this works because I see the bot making very very very small profit is there something I can do to make it work better I would love some advice please thank you
- Is stop loss mean sell all the token ? And is close bot just mean stop the bot but don't sell anything
- How can I set a stop loss on manual spot trades?
- Hi I can't execute ai trading parameters on infinity grids today, it said invalid parameters, is there any problem or maintenance?
- Hi all, how do I put a stop loss order in pionex? I buy spot (manual) and not using any bot