True, in grid bot if you want to have token, you just stop the bot without selling the token when you close the bot
- When i stop the bot the token will be "transfered" to my wallet in token form? So best i dun put stop loss right?
- Is stop loss mean sell all the token ? And is close bot just mean stop the bot but don't sell anything
- Hi if I close my grid trading; how can I know my average pricing for the coin hold after I close the bot
- If I set trigger price in grid bot, does it mean it will only buy when it hits the trigger price?
- How much % the grid will hold out of all capital we use? And if the price goes out of the grid range, what happen to the money hold by the grid?
- Example Parameter: Top : 0.8. Lower : 0.6When price goes 0.7 and drop to 0.5. It will buy some in grid between 0.7 and 0.6. So does it count as a loss because it is not sold?
- Does anyone move their funds in and out of the grid trading bots often, or do you generally leave it until it hits some kind of return you are aiming towards (5% or 8% or whatever) and then close out your position and open a new bot?
- What does backtesting annualised return for 7D mean? Does this mean that on an average the bot has given a return of this percentage amount over the last week?