I ask because after I configure the bot never take 10usdt for grid (10% of 1000); anyone have a file to calculate this?
1000 usdt divided by 84 = X. You get 1% from this X every 1 cycle of transaction
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?
- There is something that I do not understand about the bot, let’s say I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd that would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profits per grids it gives me 0.14 usdt then my question would be , earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14 usdt?
- I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd which would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profit per grids it gives me 0.14usdt then my question would it be, did I earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14usdt?
- I wonder if it's better to have 150 grids with small profit per grid or if it's better to have less grids with higher profit?
- I use grid bot, and if bot make profit and i also not release the profit. Will this profit return to invest this bot?
- What does backtesting annualised return for 7D mean? Does this mean that on an average the bot has given a return of this percentage amount over the last week?
- Im not sure what are the parameters to use for Manual Settings. Not every coin can be traded with 1000usdt on AI settings
- Anyone has suggestions for an Infinity bot with 1000usdt?