I ask because after I configure the bot never take 10usdt for grid (10% of 1000); anyone have a file to calculate this?
1000 usdt divided by 84 = X. You get 1% from this X every 1 cycle of transaction
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?
- I use grid bot, and if bot make profit and i also not release the profit. Will this profit return to invest this bot?
- There is something that I do not understand about the bot, let’s say I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd that would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profits per grids it gives me 0.14 usdt then my question would be , earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14 usdt?
- I want to open a spot future arbitrage bot and invest my remaining 14 USDT. But any peer i choose still want me to invest min 50 USDT. It is that normal?
- If i create a bot of LTC/USDT Trade Pair and i Invest $200 using AI strategy but I’m seeing a 500% Backtest Annualized Return (7D) , Does it Actually Mean I’ll get 500% of the $200 i invested after 7 Days?
- Is the leveraged token down at the moment i opened an infinity grid bot on btc3l with over 2000 transactions but it’s showing me a very low grid profit atm most of the orders were filled
- What does backtesting annualised return for 7D mean? Does this mean that on an average the bot has given a return of this percentage amount over the last week?
- I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd which would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profit per grids it gives me 0.14usdt then my question would it be, did I earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14usdt?