The price in futures is lower than spot
Which means there are more traders in short
- The spot future arbitrage bot is frozen and the funding fee also doesn’t appear as it should… could we risk the bot to crash at the next funding fee period in 2 hours?
- Considering that trading bot makes profit only when funding rate is positive, any particular reason why there is no option to automatically close the bot once funding rate becomes negative?
- Does anybody know what happens when the funding fee of the coin your in is negative? Do we lose money every 8hrs?
- So can I ignore the price gap (assuming I can cover it with the funding fee) as long as the funding rate is positive?
- Since when I started the arbitrage bot. The Unrealized profit remain negative most of the time.Do I need to worry about the negative Unrealized profit?
- What’s Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot?
- The profit/grid percentage is already deducted with fee or they will charge fee? and if I run my bot just like this, will I still get profit if the fee is 0.05%?
- Pionex Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot(Aggressive mode)