No, both is the same concept. Reverse is the same as grid bot, the difference is reverse bot using token as its notation to profit
Both is same, sell high buy lower
- So you had mention to create new bots when the price dips, is there a criteria to meet for a price drop in order to create a bot?Is it recommended to create the bot when the price increases?
- Does the reverse grid work is the price goes up, or is it only good while the price is descending?
- Is there a criteria to meet to create the bot when the price dips? Or do we create the bot whenever we feel the dip is within our comfortable range?Apologies for the ignorant question, I am still learning on how this trading bot worksThanks
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- I was asking about grid bot. When the price is higher than the parimeters Inhave set for a grid bot do I need to close the bot and create a new one or does it keep making money as the price increase
- If I create a reverse grid bot on ada/usdt and set a stop loss it will buy me all in on ada if the price goes up enough to trigger it correct?
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?