Assuming you feel price will drop below your entry price in a standard grid bot , you have the option to put in a stop loss . you will find this feature in the detail section of the bot. when stop loss is triggered the bot will close and you can re create again
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- I have a number of bots running and all of them are making profit all above 1% at least yet I am still losing profit on my over all daily profit how can this be when I am I the positive for every one of my bots
- If I have a coin but have no any bots running how can I set stop limit order to sell below my entry point? Trailing sell seems to be designed to fix profits only, not losses.
- I’m having an issue with my limit and stop limits not being filled. This has happened consistently. The price is well above/or below what I set it to and it won’t get filled.
- So you had mention to create new bots when the price dips, is there a criteria to meet for a price drop in order to create a bot?Is it recommended to create the bot when the price increases?
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?
- When I look at my account balance, I have a total Spot profit of 11 $ USD but unrealized Future profit of -43 USD. Does it mean that I’m currently down 32 USD compare to when I started investing and I have to wait some more to get a positive result ?Does the price of my asset (ETH) affects the spot and future profit ?Thanks !
- I try the grid bot and in that monitoring there is a release profit,if i release that profit that is the profit of my initial investment(pure profit) am i correct?