Stop limit have a risk to not being filled if the price is dumping
use stop market instead if you wish to straight fill the orders
It happens because stop limit will place LIMIT orders when the price reach trigger price, not MARKET order
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- What happens if the price falls under the lower limit? I know that the bot will stop trading, but if the price raises again above that lower limit, the bot will start trading again, or do I have to set it up from scratch? The coins will be sold for fiat, or I’ll keep the amount of coins acquired?
- Suppose having $5K, which scenario is better, having 10 grid bots at $500 each OR having 20 grid bots at $250 each?
- What happened when the price goes up without going back down with infinite grid. The issue with normal grid was it was going off grid. How infinite still makes profit if it goes up
- How To Use Limit Orders vs. Stop Order
- Does this trading bot sell all your position once it goes below the limit and buy back in when it goes back above it?