No its the reverse, it will buy when the price is decreasing and it will sell when the price is increase. You can learn more about the grid bot here : https://www.pionex.com/blog/pionex-grid-bot/
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- If I have a margin position (say BTC/USDT) and it is currently in red, is there a way to close the position, but add collateral/margin so I can just buy out the position? instead of selling the btc and realizing the loss, i'm happy to hodl
- I understood that it was because it was using my BTC in the waller to make a sell at a higher price – so basically it uses USDT to buy more then the price goes down and uses BTC to sell – is this how this GRID BOT works as well and the returns similar to what I have mentioned above?
- I’m having an issue with my limit and stop limits not being filled. This has happened consistently. The price is well above/or below what I set it to and it won’t get filled.
- Have a question with margin bots :) if I am running a Btc/usd bot to accumulate more Bitcoin. If it falls below my lower limit, is there anyway to close the position and keep the Bitcoin?
- Should I close my position on xrp could rocket soon and never drop does that close my xrp position
- If your bot goes above the upper limit will it resume working when it drops back down?