You can create the bot whenever you feel the dip is. Also you can utilize the “Trigger Price” feature which will help you to start the bot only if the price hit the “trigger” price.
- So you had mention to create new bots when the price dips, is there a criteria to meet for a price drop in order to create a bot?Is it recommended to create the bot when the price increases?
- If price of asset goes below the low price set in grid bot . And later the price bounces back after 2 days and is now within the grid bot range. So will grid bot be active again and start selling the buy orders??
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Did anyone double their money within a week within the grid trading bot?
- Are all bots in pionex a wín win scenario? Whether in a short range or widest range? (i.e Whether price gets out of range or not… In other words is our capital safe in either in base or quote currency?
- I am wondering what I should do when the current price reaches the set price range in Margin Grid? is there any possibility to increase the price range?
- What Trailing percent means? Is it mean the upper price is 10% above the trigger for example? 10% of what range? 10% from the range between highest price and trigger price?
- My question is what do you use for price alert, I’m looking for a solution for pionex price alert, Would be nice if there’s a price alert feature built in, So what do you guys use for pionex price alert?