Yes it is, after it goes below your low range, it will only have sell orders. If the price straight goes up it will fill your sell orders
Grid bot always put sell orders from its buying price 1 grid higher
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- What happens if the price falls under the lower limit? I know that the bot will stop trading, but if the price raises again above that lower limit, the bot will start trading again, or do I have to set it up from scratch? The coins will be sold for fiat, or I’ll keep the amount of coins acquired?
- Does this trading bot sell all your position once it goes below the limit and buy back in when it goes back above it?
- What i have conclude is that the trading bot buys half of investemt on trigger price and let the other half in pending buy positions till its lower range, and put sell orders till its higher range
- What if no buy orders are placed ? Will the bot reactivate again when it comes in range
- I suggest create wide-range grid bot with top cap coin and just forget about it, reopen it 1 year later.