If your grid bot has made profits you have to use the release profit feature to release profits , you would find this feature with pionex grid bots .
- Why does part of my grid profit disappear every couple hours?? Is it being reinvested automatically into the grid if I don’t release profit?
- Any reason why I can't release profit for this? Whenever I try to release profit it says there is zero profit. Even though I can see there is +21 profit…
- I try the grid bot and in that monitoring there is a release profit,if i release that profit that is the profit of my initial investment(pure profit) am i correct?
- I run Reverse Grid Bot, and there is info result about Grid profit is 243 xyz tokens, but where are that tokens? they are not into my balance? When i click on the Release profit, there is 0 usdt to Release profit…
- If the bot closes are the trades also closed automatically? It looks like it opened positions but cannot see anywhere that some were closed. Do I have to press: Release Profit?
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profit?
- One point when using gridbot is that it will not make a profit when the market is falling. I want to ask if when the market is falling, which bot in pionex is the most suitable to make the most profit
- I gave a question regarding the grid bot. Does profits compound automatically? Or what is the Releaseable profit for?