Data cache, try to force close app and reopen it again then refresh the home
- I did Eth/Btc pair and my lower limit was set at 0.0036 while upper limit at 0.00371, it has exceeded but no grid profit is showing receivable is also showing 0 .why?
- I placed a BTC3S and want to close it but it’s not showing up in the market. My history is showing that the order was placed. What is happening
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- My question is what do you use for price alert, I’m looking for a solution for pionex price alert, Would be nice if there’s a price alert feature built in, So what do you guys use for pionex price alert?
- If price of asset goes below the low price set in grid bot . And later the price bounces back after 2 days and is now within the grid bot range. So will grid bot be active again and start selling the buy orders??
- When seeing the stats of a bot that is running, it shows the 'net buy price'. Do I understand correctly that that is the average buy price after the bot has been running?