Welcome to use the services provided by Pionew UAB (such services described below, collectively, the “Service”).
1. Acceptance of Agreements
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
The Service is not allowed for use by individuals who are under the age of eighteen (18) years old or who are not of the age of majority in the place where they are located or domiciled.
The capitalized terms indicated in these Agreements have the meaning set forth in the Definition clause below.
The following terms as used in these Agreements shall have the definitions indicated:
Account means a unique account that Pionew UAB creates within its system that serves as a record of your use of the Service. Account does not mean electronic money, Crypto, or payment account since Pionew UAB does not open any electronic money or payment account for you.
Affiliate means, in relation to a person or entity, another person or entity that directly or indirectly owns or controls, is owned or controlled by, or is under common ownership or common control with the person or entity, or a person’s or entity’s principal partners, shareholders, or owners of some other ownership interest.
Crypto, Virtual Currency, Digital Currency means one or another convertible virtual currency, such as Bitcoin: (i) that is indicated in the Service as compatible with the Service; (ii) in which both you and an Integrated Platform wish to carry out a Transaction; and (iii) that is not illegal to own, purchase or sell in Your Jurisdiction.
Data means information concerning you, an Integrated Platform, Pionew UAB, and relevant to you or a Transaction of yours as described in Section 5.
Fiat means real money issued by a sovereign nation, such as, for example, United States Dollars (USD) or Euros (EUR).
Integrated Platform means a third party: (i) with whom you have entered into an agreement (being the Integrated Platform Agreements); (ii) to which or from which Pionew UAB is capable of receiving or sending Data pursuant to an arrangement between the Integrated Platform and Pionew UAB; and (iii) to or from which you hereby instruct Pionew UAB to obtain or send Data.
Integrated Platform Services means products or services offered to you under Integrated Platform Agreements. For example, an Integrated Platform Service might be a Crypto wallet.
Integrated Platform Agreements means legal user agreement between you and an Integrated Platform concerning the Integrated Platform Services.
Intellectual Property Rights means all intellectual property rights and all tangible embodiments of such rights, wherever located, including but not limited to the following: (i) all trademarks, service marks, or other designations of origin, including all registrations and related applications and all goodwill associated with any of the foregoing; (ii) all copyrights, moral rights, and other rights in works of authorship, including all registrations and related applications; (iii) all inventions and ideas, whether patentable or not, and all patent rights, patents, and patent applications; (iv) all know-how, trade secrets, confidential information, and other proprietary rights and information; and (v) all other rights covering intangible property recognized in any jurisdiction.
Transaction means an actual or attempted purchase or sale by you of Crypto from or to Pionew UAB for which you wish to use the Service to receive or send Data. For example, a Transaction may consist of you Buying USDT from Pionew UAB.
Your Jurisdiction means the place where you are located or domiciled or both.
Your Wallet means a hosted or unhosted Crypto wallet that is owned and operated exclusively by you and that is compatible with the Crypto that is the subject of a Transaction.
Prohibited Use means any act or omission that is illegal in the place where you are located or normally domiciled or where Pionew UAB or the relevant Integrated Platform is located or for any of the following:
- Betting, including lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, off-track betting, memberships on gambling-related internet sites, and wagers at races;
- Credit counseling or repair agencies;
- Credit protection or identity theft protection services;
- Items that encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- Items that may infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- Items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime;
- Items that promote, support, or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others;
- Multi-level marketing businesses (MLM);
- Payment aggregators;
- Purchase, sale, or promotion of drugs, alcohol, drug paraphernalia, or items that may represent these uses;
- Rebate-based businesses;
- Sales of money orders or foreign currency;
- Using the Service as a means to transfer funds between bank accounts held in the same name;
- Using the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, taxation, and other proprietary rights and data collection and privacy;
- Using the Service in a manner that Pionew UAB or any Integrated Platform reasonably believes to be an abuse of their respective service;
- Using the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Pionew UAB including without limitation, using the services in an automated manner;
- Using the Service in violation of the terms of these Agreements, as reasonably determined by Pionew UAB;
- Using the Service to collect payments that support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “business opportunity” schemes, or certain multi-level marketing programs;
- Using the Service to control an account that is linked to another account that has engaged in any of the foregoing activities;
- Using the Service to defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud others, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users, registered recipients, or third parties without their consent;
- Using the Service to intentionally interfere with another user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code;
- Using the Service to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or to send junk mail or spam to others;
- Using the Service to send or receive what Pionew UAB considers to be funds for something that may have resulted from fraud or other illegal behavior;
- Using the Service while impersonating any person or entity or falsely claiming an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Wire transfer money orders;
- Using Service on or with respect to any good or service, which in itself or which contains any information or content that may be considered as abusive, harassing, threatening, inciting hatred, encouraging or facilitating anti-social behavior, promoting the tobacco industry or the armaments industry, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable, offensive and/or violating in any way the legal rights of others or where presence of the Content or any reference to Pionew UAB and/or the Service might be perceived as damaging to Pionew UAB’s reputation and goodwill or actually bring Pionew UAB into disrepute;
- Using the Service to transmit, distribute, display, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Service any content, which may infringe third party rights, including Intellectual Property rights and privacy rights, or which may contain any unlawful content;
- Using the Service to impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the Service, whether directly or indirectly;
- Using the Service to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or express or imply that Pionew UAB or any third party endorses you, your business, or any statement you make, or present false or inaccurate information about and/or through the Service;
- Using the Service for or in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail, or similar conduct; or
- Bypass any measures which may be used to prevent or restrict access to the Service or certain functionalities therein or those of third parties.
3. Pionew UAB Service
The Service consists of Pionew UAB performing the following for you: (i) collecting and storing Data; and (ii) communicating Data to, from, and between you, Pionew UAB, and Integrated Platforms. Pionew UAB does not take possession or control of your Crypto. Pionew UAB does not provide you with any payment service, or electronic money-related service. Pionew UAB only delivers Crypto to the blockchain wallet address designated by you, or delivers Fiat to your bank account, pursuant to the details of a Transaction.
When you make selections or adjust preferences made available to you in the Account, such selections shall form part of these Agreements.
4. Service Account
The Service may include an Account that will be used to identify some of your preferences and serve as a record of some of your activity within the Services. When you sign up for an Account, Pionew UAB will use the information you provide to determine whether you are eligible for an Account as well as other purposes described in these Agreements. Pionew UAB may decline to grant you an Account (or, alternatively, suspend any existing Account without liability to you) for any reason or for no reason. Once Pionew UAB decides that you are eligible for an Account, it may create your Account when you have completed all or some of the following steps, as determined by Pionew UAB: (i) provide your email address; (ii) confirm your email address through an exchange of emails or by other means Pionew UAB may require; (iii) provide your mobile phone number; (iv) accept these Agreements; and (v) provide such other information as we may request. Once we create your Account, it might be accessible to you through the Service. Your Account is different from Your Wallet. You agree not to let anyone else use your Account or the Services in your name. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activities that take place via your Account or use of the Services using your identification, even if you were not aware of them.
5. Limitations on Service Availability
- Prohibited Users
The Service is not available for any Prohibited User whatsoever. The following persons or entities are prohibited from using the Service (each, a “Prohibited User”): (i) persons or entities who appear on (A) UNITED NATIONS SANCTIONS (UN); (B) EU FINANCIAL SANCTIONS; (C) US DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSET CONTROL (OFAC) – SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS (SDN); (D) UK FINANCIAL SANCTIONS (HMT); (E) US CONSOLIDATED SANCTIONS; (F) SANCTIONS APPLIED BY LITHUANIAN GOVERNMENT (ii) persons or entities located in or domiciled in a jurisdiction where the use of the Service or Transactions is illegal or requires a license or registration that such person or entity does not hold; (iii) persons or entities who are less than 18 years of age or not of the age of majority in both Your Jurisdiction and Lithuania; and (iv) persons, or their Affiliates who have been subject to termination by Pionew UAB.
If you are not yet eighteen (18) years old and of the age of majority in Your Jurisdiction and Lithuania, you may not use the Service. We reserve the right to require you at any stage to provide proof of age so that Pionew UAB can verify that you are not a Prohibited User. Prohibited Users shall be blocked from using the Service.
- Prohibited Uses
The Service is not permitted for any Prohibited Use whatsoever. You shall not use the Service for any Prohibited Use (as defined in the Definition clause above).
- Prohibited Crypto
You shall use the Service only in furtherance of Transactions involving only Crypto that has been indicated as compatible by the Integrated Platform and Pionew UAB, such as they may be from time to time. All other cryptocurrencies or tokens that are not indicated as compatible with the Service are considered as prohibited Crypto meaning that the Service cannot be used for any Transactions involving them (“Prohibited Crypto”).
You are prohibited from using the Service to transact in Prohibited Crypto even if such Crypto is available from an Integrated Platform.
The fact of the Service being compatible with one or another Crypto shall not be construed as a representation as to the actual or future value of the Crypto or a legal or other opinion as to the status of the Crypto as a security. Nothing in the Service shall be construed as an endorsement of any Crypto.
- Service Modifications, Suspension or Termination
Pionew UAB reserves the right to modify the Service, suspend or terminate it without prior notice to or consent from you. Pionew UAB shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, error, malfunction, or discontinuance of the Service.
The Service allows you to send and receive Data with respect to a Transaction to, from, and between us and other Integrated Platforms. From time to time, Pionew UAB may offer to sell or buy Crypto to or from you, always pursuant to these Agreements. If you wish to use the Service, then you have to provide the Data requested, and Pionew UAB will use commercially reasonable efforts to send or receive the Data in question to or from the Integrated Platform in question, as the case may be.
6.1 Your Crypto Purchase or Sale Transaction
For a Transaction consisting of your purchase or sale of Crypto from or to Pionew UAB, the Service may display to you the price at which Pionew UAB is offering to sell or buy Crypto. That price is Data Pionew UAB simply communicated to you through the Service, with no representation as to its accuracy. Price information supplied through the Services is no representation as to the actual or future market value of any Crypto. You may then be able to use the Service to inform Pionew UAB of the amount of Crypto you wish to purchase or sell, supply your payment information and other Data necessary for the prevention of the financing of terrorism, money laundering, fraud, and security breaches. Pionew UAB will use commercially reasonable efforts to reply to you with respect to the Transaction. Pionew UAB reserves the right to suspend the Services in respect of any or all Transactions pursuant to the provisions of these Agreements. Pionew UAB has the right to also decline any Transaction at its discretion and pursuant to these Agreements.
6.2 Other Transactions
6.3 Payment Account Information Storage and Transfer
6.4 Anti-Money Laundering Requirements
Pionew UAB has a legal obligation to review Transactions to prevent the financing of terrorism, money laundering, crime, fraud, and other illegal or risky activity. Out of an abundance of caution, Pionew UAB also screens users of its Service for the same purpose. During and following the term of these Agreements, you shall provide such Data as Pionew UAB or any Integrated Platform shall be required to perform a thorough review of each Transaction and you as a customer. Any failure by you to provide such information constitutes a material breach of these Agreements.
Any fees charged by Pionew UAB, if any, will be disclosed to you prior to being charged and are in consideration for services necessary for completing the Transaction in a compliant manner. The amount of fees charged by Pionew UAB may differ from time to time. Fees charged by Pionew UAB are not refundable. Other Integrated Platforms may also charge fees under their respective terms; please read them carefully before carrying out any Transaction. Amounts that you pay to Pionew UAB or other third parties may be subject to foreign exchange conversion costs for which Pionew UAB is not liable. Your payment card issuer or other payment provider may charge fees for your use of the relevant payment instrument when processing a Transaction with Pionew UAB; Pionew UAB is not liable for any such fees or other banking fees you may incur.
6.6 Cancellation Policy
Once a payment is approved and Crypto has been sent to your wallet address (when you are buying Crypto) or Crypto has been sent from your wallet address (when you are selling Crypto), it cannot be canceled or refunded.
Payments that are still pending might be possible to cancel depending on the cancellation and refund policies of Integrated Platforms.
To cancel a pending payment and get a refund, send a request via email to the contact information of the appropriate Integrated Platform.
7. Crypto Risk
You acknowledge and accept that there are inherent risks associated with Crypto and that such risks extend to Transactions. These risks include but are not limited to the failure of hardware, software, or internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk of unauthorized access to Account (if any) or Your Wallet. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the risks involved with Crypto, their protocols, and networks. Some Crypto may be deemed by one or another regulator to be securities. Use of the Service does not remove these risks. Pionew UAB is not responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions, or delays when using the Services, however, they may be caused. Transactions are contingent on the relevant Crypto network remaining operational which may be a function of Crypto miners, none of which are controlled by Pionew UAB and for which Pionew UAB has no liability. You acknowledge and agree that the value of Crypto can change rapidly and without warning, increase or decrease unexpectedly, and may even fall to zero. Transactions will take time to be confirmed and may in some cases not be completed. If you attempt to send or receive Crypto that is not supported by Your Wallet or Integrated Platform, it may be lost entirely and not be recoverable. In no event will Pionew UAB be liable to you or to any third party for any of the foregoing. If the Service posts a value in association with a given Crypto, such posting does not constitute a representation or guarantee as to the actual or projected value of such assets. Instead, it is third-party Integrated Platform information published to Service for your general information only, and you should not rely on it for any financial decision. It is your responsibility to independently ascertain the value of your Crypto, without relying on the Services. You understand and accept that there are also inherent risks associated with using any Crypto. Crypto is not Fiat money and it is not insured by any insurer or government. Most Crypto Transactions are irreversible and if you lose the private keys to Your Wallet, all your Crypto may be taken and may not be retrievable. These risks include but are not limited to unanticipated changes to the network protocol and unknown vulnerabilities which may include or result in underlying technology attacks. Other possible changes that could render Your Wallet inaccessible may include forks or rollbacks of Crypto, networks, or blockchains. Pionew UAB has no control over any Crypto and will not be responsible for any loss you suffer when you transact via any Crypto.
Pionew UAB has no duty to monitor the Service for fraud or other suspicious activity. However, if Pionew UAB determines that any instance of the Service exposes you, Pionew UAB or any third party to any legal, financial, security, or reputational risk, Pionew UAB reserves the right to suspend the Service in respect of the Transactions, persons, or entities involved and Pionew UAB shall have no liability you or any third party for such action.
8. Your Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant to Pionew UAB that:
- You shall not use the Service for any Prohibited Use or in support of any Prohibited User or for any Prohibited Crypto transaction;
- You shall not use the Service for transactions that are not with Integrated Platforms;
- The execution of these Agreements does not and will not violate any other agreement to which you are bound or any law, rule, regulation, order, or judgment to which you are subject;
- You possess the legal authority to enter into these Agreements and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law, to use the Service in accordance with these Agreements, and to fully perform your obligations hereunder;
- If you use the Service on behalf of a business, corporate, or charitable entity, you represent, warrant, and agree: (i) that you are duly authorized under any applicable law to represent such entity in connection with these Agreements and to commit it to be bound by these Agreements; (ii) hereby make all representations and warranties herein on both your and its behalf; and (iii) personally guarantee performance by such entity hereunder;
- You possess the knowledge and judgment necessary to decide whether to use the Service or otherwise engage with other use of the Service;
- Your Wallet is owned and controlled exclusively by you;
- You are solely responsible for complying with applicable laws regarding the use of the Service and Integrated Platforms including, without limitation, the determination of whether a Transaction complies with laws applicable to you;
- You shall not rely on Pionew UAB and fully understand that Pionew UAB does not provide any endorsement, support, financial advice, representation, or guarantee regarding the accuracy, reliability, truthfulness, legality, or completeness of any goods, services, information, or content that may be available to you in connection with Pionew UAB or any other Integrated Platform;
- You shall obtain independent professional advice (including financial, legal, accounting, commercial, and any other advice) to protect your interests before engaging in any Transaction. You acknowledge that there is no professional relationship (including any attorney-client or advisor-advisee relationship) between you and Pionew UAB;
- You shall not use the Service to share any passwords or private keys for Your Wallet or other accounts;
- You shall not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of Pionew UAB (including, but not limited, Intellectual Property Rights of the Service – Pionew UAB owns all rights to the Service not expressly granted to the Users under these Agreements); and
- You have read and agree to assume the risks identified above.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
The Service is protected by copyright, trade secret, and other Intellectual Property Rights. Pionew UAB owns the title, copyright, and other worldwide Intellectual Property Rights in the Service. Nothing in this Agreement grants you any right, title, or interest in the Service or other software or Intellectual Property Rights of Pionew UAB. All Intellectual Property Rights relating to the Service and all elements thereof shall be and shall remain the property of Pionew UAB and its licensors.
You shall not:
- copy, modify, create derivative works of, adapt, emulate, translate, reverse engineer, compile, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the content on the Service, including any information, material, and data available on the Service (collectively, the “Content”) in any way, or publicly display, perform, or distribute the Content, without Pionew UAB’s prior written consent;
- copy, modify, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, adapt, emulate, translate, reverse engineer, compile, decompile, or disassemble the Service or permit others thereto;
- make any use of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose, or replicate or copy the Content without Pionew UAB’s prior written consent;
- create a browser or border environment around the Service or Content, link, including in-line linking, to elements on the Service, such as images, posters, and videos, and/or frame or mirror any part of the Service, unless as expressly permitted hereunder;
- interfere with or violate any right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the Service without their express and informed consent, including using any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, or data-mine;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Service, and/or use the Service to distribute and/or otherwise transmit any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Service or the servers or networks that host the Service or make the Service available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
- sell, license, or exploit for any commercial or non-commercial purposes any use of or access to the Content or Service;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content, or forward any data generated from the Service without the prior written consent of Pionew UAB;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of Pionew UAB in any other possible way.
“Pionew UAB” and all logos and other proprietary identifiers used by Pionew UAB in connection with the Service (“Pionew UAB Trademarks”) are all trademarks and/or trade names of Pionew UAB, or their licensors, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos that may appear on or with respect to the Service, including on or in connection with an Integrated Platform, belong to their respective owners (“Third Party Marks”). No right, license, or interest to Pionew UAB Trademarks or to the Third Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest shall be asserted by you with respect to Pionew UAB Trademarks or the Third Party Marks and therefore you will not use any of those marks unless expressly permitted herein.
You shall not remove any copyright notices, restrictions, and signs indicating proprietary rights of Pionew UAB or its licensors, including copyright mark [©] or trademark [® or ™] contained in the Service, and you represent and warrant that you will abide by all applicable laws in this respect. You shall not engage in using, diluting, or staining any name, mark, or logo that is identical, or confusingly similar to any of Pionew UAB Marks.
You represent that all Data and other information that you provide to Pionew UAB and Integrated Platforms shall be true and accurate. Any false or fraudulent information or use of the Service is prohibited. Without limitation, to the extent that you provide us or any Integrated Platform with any information that is false or misleading, you shall be responsible for any losses or claims arising therefrom.
On any termination of these Agreements or the Service, Pionew UAB and its Affiliates may, at their discretion, maintain a copy of your Data for up to ten (10) years but use it only (i) to compile anonymized statistical information; (ii) to reduce possible instances of fraud; and (iii) to comply with applicable laws.
11. Integrated Platforms and Other Third Party Services
The Service may be accessible through or linked to certain third-party Integrated Platforms. Such Integrated Platforms are independent of the Service. You acknowledge that Pionew UAB has no control over Integrated Platforms or any other third parties and further acknowledge and agree that Pionew UAB is not responsible for the availability of Integrated Platforms or any other third-party services, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for and makes no representations as to any aspect of such third parties, including, without limitation, any goods, services, content, advertisements, products, or any materials available from them, compliance with legal requirements, the manner in which the third party processes personal data or any interaction between you and such third party.
You shall read all Integrated Platform Agreements and only accept them if you agree with them, and, if you use any other third party’s services, such third party services shall be governed solely by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third party.
You hereby instruct each Integrated Platform with whom you have Integrated Platform Agreements to share Data concerning you and your Transactions with Pionew UAB in order for Pionew UAB to deliver the Service and to assist in attempting to prevent illegal, fraudulent, or other harmful activity.
The Service’s availability and functionality depend on various factors, such as communication networks, software, hardware, Pionew UAB’s service providers and contractors, and such Third Party Services carrying the Service. The Service shall not operate or be available at all times without disruption or interruption and is not immune from unauthorized access and errors.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PIONEW UAB DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, THE INABILITY TO USE OR OPERATE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE.
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT, DATA AND INFORMATION RELATED THERETO, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
PIONEW UAB AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AND OTHER AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, “PIONEW UAB AFFILIATES”), JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY, DISCLAIM AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE USABILITY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TRUTHFULNESS, USEFULNESS, OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY CONTENT, DATA, RESULTS, OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED OR GENERATED BY OR COMMUNICATED BY PIONEW UAB HEREUNDER OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
PIONEW UAB DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY ENTITY, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE INTEGRATED OR LINKED TO THE SERVICE OR MADE AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY EXCHANGE OR OTHER INTEGRATED PLATFORM.
PIONEW UAB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE IS OR WILL BE SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT ERROR, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS. PIONEW UAB MAY, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT AN OBLIGATION TO DO SO, CORRECT, MODIFY, AMEND, ENHANCE, IMPROVE AND MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR TO DISCONTINUE DISPLAYING OR PROVIDING ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PIONEW UAB AND/OR ANY OF THE PIONEW UAB AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, FAILURE OF THE SERVICE TO PERFORM AS REPRESENTED OR EXPECTED, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR PROFITS, THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF PIONEW UAB TO PERFORM UNDER THESE TERMS, AND OTHER ACT OR OMISSION OF PIONEW UAB BY ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR CONDUCT OR THAT OF ANY EXCHANGE, INTEGRATED PLATFORM OR OTHER THIRD PARTY.
NO ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE ACCRUAL OF SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE LIABILITY OF PIONEW UAB UNDER THESE TERMS EXCEED €10.00 (TEN EURO).
Pionew UAB’s obligations towards you will be absolutely discharged upon delivery of Crypto or Fiat to you or an Integrated Platform, as the case may be.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Pionew UAB and any Pionew UAB Affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, fines, late fees, cancellation fees, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Service (or any part thereof); (ii) your violation of any term of these Agreements; (iii) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, you may cause to any third party which relates to your use of the Service, including without limitation any damage related to cryptocurrency purchased and/or sold by you from or to Pionew UAB and in connection with the Service; (iv) your violation of any third party rights; and (v) any charge-back or cancellation of any monetary deposit, cryptocurrency transfer or payment made by you through the Service.
At any time, Pionew UAB may block your access to the Service or terminate these Agreements, for any reason with or without cause, at its sole discretion, in addition to any other remedies that may be available to Pionew UAB under any applicable law.
Additionally, Pionew UAB may at any time, at its sole discretion, cease the operation of the Service or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, without giving any prior notice. You agree and acknowledge that Pionew UAB does not assume any responsibility nor liability with respect to, or in connection with the termination of the Service and/or loss of any Crypto or Fiat in case of termination of the Service or the Agreements.
You may terminate these Agreements at any time for any reason or for no reason. However, you acknowledge that upon accepting these Agreements you waive your right to withdraw from these Agreements with respect to that particular Service involving Transaction between you, Pionew UAB, and Integrated Platforms.
No termination of these Agreements shall reduce any of your liabilities that accrued prior to such termination.
- These Agreements do not, and shall not be construed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between Pionew UAB and you.
- These Agreements shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Lithuania without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration (VCCA). The venue for such arbitration shall be the VCCA in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- These Agreements, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims, disputes, and controversies arising hereunder or related hereto and/or to the Service, their interpretation, or the breach, termination, or validity thereof, the relationships which result from these Agreements, or any related transaction shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles, and shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Consumers who believe that Pionew UAB has violated their rights or legitimate interests related to the Services, shall first submit their complaint to Pionew UAB in writing through the contact information posted in the Service and specify their demands. If you disagree with our answer, you may submit your complaint to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (website www.vvtat.lt) or fill out a request form at http://ec.europa.eu/odr/. Legal disputes are solved in accordance with the procedure established by the applicable legal acts, including Article 29 of the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights of the Republic of Lithuania. This provision shall be without prejudice to the application of other remedies available to consumers under EU or EU countries’ laws.
- Pionew UAB may assign its rights and obligations hereunder and/or transfer ownership rights and title in the Service to a third party without your consent or prior notice to you. Your rights and obligations under the Agreements are not assignable. Any attempted or actual assignment thereof without Pionew UAB’s prior explicit and written consent will be null and void.
- If any provision of these Agreements is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Agreements and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- Any heading, caption, or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
- These Agreements constitute the entire terms and conditions between you and Pionew UAB relating to the subject matter herein and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, promises, conditions, negotiations, covenants, or representations, whether written or oral, between Pionew UAB and you, including, without limitation, those made by or between any of Pionew UAB respective representatives, with respect to the Service. You agree that you will make no claim at any time or place that these Agreements have been orally altered modified or otherwise changed by oral communication of any kind or character. You further agree that you are not relying upon any promise, inducement, representation, statement, disclosure, or duty of disclosure of Pionew UAB in entering into these Agreements.
- The following provisions of these Agreements shall survive any termination hereof:, 2 Definition, 4 Limitations on Service Availability, 6.3 Payment Account Information Storage and Transfer, 6.4 AML, 6.5 Fees (accrued prior to termination), 7 Crypto Risk, 8 Your Representations and Warranties, 9 Intellectual Property Rights, 10 Privacy, 11 Integrated Platforms and Other Third Party Services, 13 Limitation Of Liability, 14 Indemnification, 16 Termination, and 17 General.
- Confirmation of the use of English by the users in Lithuania: By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that you understand English and that you are concluding this Agreement in English. You acknowledge that English is known to you and that you understand all information contained in these Agreements drafted and provided in English. You agree that all communications will be in English unless otherwise provided in the Agreement.
If you have any questions or comments concerning these Agreements or the Service, please contact Pionew UAB through the contact information posted in the Service. Please do not use the Services unless you fully understand these Agreements and agree with them.