So you want to hold tokens and trade it at the same time?
You can try infinity bot for that
- Navigating a One Way Market – How to Profit from Infinity Grid
- I have 2,143 YFII2S coins. why when the price went up now I only have 21 coins? where are my other 2,122 coins?I'm never sell my YFII2S coins.
- What happens if the price falls under the lower limit? I know that the bot will stop trading, but if the price raises again above that lower limit, the bot will start trading again, or do I have to set it up from scratch? The coins will be sold for fiat, or I’ll keep the amount of coins acquired?
- For infinity bot, if the BTC coin value is always kept at fixed USDT value, It jst means when BTC appreciate i am left with little amount of Coin?
- What's the "take profit" value here when I enter it? It seems to be an USDT value?
- if it peaks 20% but the value is +1$ it won't rebalance. if it peaks 1% but the value is +5$, it sill rebalance
- About reverse split, what is the cons? our holding value should be the same value. so what is the concerning issue when reverse split happens?
- Does this trading bot sell all your position once it goes below the limit and buy back in when it goes back above it?