Cannot, but you can withdraw margin . Becareful because it will affect your liquidation price on the futures side
- What’s Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot?
- Pionex Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot(Aggressive mode)
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot(Aggressive mode)- App Version
- The infinity grid bot is not releasing any profits. I have been monitoring it for 4 days now. There are over 150 transactions but the profits are not deposited. Do I have to close the bot to get the profits?
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profits? Or some part of grid profits are reinvested in grid bot?
- What i have conclude is that the trading bot buys half of investemt on trigger price and let the other half in pending buy positions till its lower range, and put sell orders till its higher range
- When using grid bots, is it better to start the bot when its red? And stop it when its green?
- Hi, can someone explain to me the add/withdraw margin frm arbitrage bot.. like is it good to withdraw the margin so i can invest on other things?