If you cannot receive the email verification code, please check whether the following conditions exist:
1. Logged in to the wrong account
Solution: Check your email or SMS for a verification code for registration. If not, it means that you have not registered with this email or mobile number.
2. Check the spam folder of your email.
Solution: If your email service provider sends Pionex emails into your spam folder, you can mark them as “safe” by whitelisting Pionex’s email addresses. You can refer to How to Whitelist Pionex Emails to set it up.
Addresses to whitelist:
3. Your mailbox is full
Solution: delete some emails and try again.
4. The verification email may be misjudged as spam
Solution: Please find the mail of firstname.lastname@example.org in the trash can
5. The operation frequency is too fast, making the previous email verification code invalid
Solution: Reduce the operating frequency and avoid repeatedly clicking the “SEND” button
6. Once actively blocked the email@example.com email address
Solution: Lift the restriction on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox
7. The network environment is unstable
Solution: You can move to an open area to ensure network reception is stable, and click Resend after 60 seconds.
We recommend registering with an email domain such as Gmail, Outlook, etc.
If the above steps still cannot solve your problem, please contact our online customer service.
Or send an email to email@example.com and briefly describe your problem.