You can use the settings when trying to create grid bot using manual setting
Or you could run reverse grid instead
- Hi, suppose I create a bot with a $1000 investment, then start it, then close the bot but do not sell the currency that it purchased.
- So you had mention to create new bots when the price dips, is there a criteria to meet for a price drop in order to create a bot?Is it recommended to create the bot when the price increases?
- Where i can see all the coins i have purchased manually?
- I have 2,143 YFII2S coins. why when the price went up now I only have 21 coins? where are my other 2,122 coins?I'm never sell my YFII2S coins.
- I already have one arbitrage bot running though I'm testing it on the 7 days for now. Once the 7 days is up, should I go for 2 arbitrage bots on different coins or stick to the same one I have for now?
- Excuse me, I have 2,143 YFII2S coins. why when the price went up now I only have 21 coins? where are my other 2,122 coins?
- Is there a criteria to meet to create the bot when the price dips? Or do we create the bot whenever we feel the dip is within our comfortable range?Apologies for the ignorant question, I am still learning on how this trading bot worksThanks
- Hi all, there is way to create bots using something else than usdt ? For example re using balances of coins from existing bots ?