This article will show you the solution when one of your authentications can not receive the verification code. Usually, the reasons would be as follows:
- The mailbox has been suspended due to the termination of the service provider and cannot be logged in.
- The mobile phone number had changed, and the original number cannot be used.
- Lost of Google Authenticator
The Steps to reset：
1. Click「Lost 2-factor authentication?」under the verification code authentication page.
2. Input your Pionex account and password again, then click “Next“
Please notice： For your account’s safety, withdrawing will be forbidden within 72 hours after reset.
3. Select the one required to reset, then click “Next“.
4. If you want to disable SMS verification, you only need to input both email and google verification codes.
Please Notice： To ensure the safety of the accounts, this service only supports the account that already enabled SMS, Email, and Google authenticator at the same time.
5. You will need to answer some questions related to the account, to ensure is operated by oneself. Please read all the information and follow the system’s instructions to finish the reset application.
Pionex will automatically verify the input information for review based on your account security level.
6. After sending the application, we will disable your email/SMS within 1-3 working days after the application is approved.
Please log in again after disabling, and bind a new mobile phone number or email address to ensure the security of your account.