When the price is out of range, we usually recommend turning off the robot you use right now, and recreate another one.
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- What happened when the price goes up without going back down with infinite grid. The issue with normal grid was it was going off grid. How infinite still makes profit if it goes up
- Can I stop the Grid bot in order to convert my profit for the day without canceling it or having to recreate it?
- If price of asset goes below the low price set in grid bot . And later the price bounces back after 2 days and is now within the grid bot range. So will grid bot be active again and start selling the buy orders??
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Does this trading bot sell all your position once it goes below the limit and buy back in when it goes back above it?
- I would like to know about the worse case scenario for the Arbitrage bot