Log in to our official website(www.pionex.com), you can find “Buy Crypto” in the menu bar, then select “Credit Card”. Currently, our purchase service is powered by the Third-Party Service Provider such as Simplex.
Before making a purchase, you need to complete the LV.2 KYC. If you have not verified KYC, please click the “Verify” button directly and submit the information according to the prompt message. After the KYC information is submitted, the credit card purchase can be made after the verification is completed.
You can use your fiat currency to purchase cryptocurrency when you come to the Purchase page. Currently, we provide USDT for purchasing. Meanwhile, Fiat that we support are as follows: USD, EUR, TWD, GBP, THB, CAD, KRW, IDR, MYR, VND, JPY, AUD, SEK, CHF, DKK, NOK, PLN, ZAR, HRK, HUF, RSD, CZK, BGN, SAR, QAR, KWD, BHD, AED
Only several steps to create a payment order:
- Enter the amount you want to spend. The minimum and maximum are different according to the fiat you choose, please enter the correct amount.
- You can see the quotes on the bar of each service provider, then you can choose the best one by yourself.
- Please carefully read the Payment details and the Disclaimer. They are the most important things you should check before purchasing.
- Check the box “I have read and agree to the disclaimer”
- Click the “Purchase”, then you will leave Pionex and go to the website of the Service Provider.
The following tips might help you during the payment process:
- Choose the payment method that suits you, and the fee may vary from the different payment methods.
- The Service Provider may ask you for KYC Verification.
- Please fill in English if possible. Meanwhile, we also recommend you use the ID documents that have the international ID version.
- Don’t use a scanned image or a photo that has been edited when you upload your ID document, it will be refused by the Service Provider.
- You will submit a payment request to your card issuer after you’ve filled in all the information, and sometimes you’ll not complete the payment because of the decline by your card issuer.
- If you come across a decline by issuing bank, please try again or use another card. Not sure why they allowed one transaction and blocked another one, it happens with the same card as well sometimes.
- If you complete the payment, please double-check your email address and the service provider will send your order details to your mailbox (it may be in your spam, please double-check).
- You will get your cryptocurrency ASAP after everything is approved, you can check the status of the order in the Order History.
- For any other questions, you can contact the service provider’s customer service directly, and they all provide 7X24 customer support.
If you have any advice on Fiat Deposit, please contact our product manager directly (firstname.lastname@example.org). We’re willing to gather more information to help you find the best Fiat Deposit method in your local area.