APP: Click “Account” -> “Security” -> “Identity verification”
Web: Click your profile avatar on the top-right of the page then into “Account settings” -> “KYC” -> “Check detail”
If you see Failed to pass the verification, please click “Check“, the system will pop up the hint and show the specific failure reasons.
Common failed reasons and the methods you can check as follows：
When applying for KYC, the file size of the uploaded image must be between 100KB and 2MB, and it can only be in JPG or PNG format.
When the image does not match the upload conditions:
1. The uploaded image file is too small:
- Use a mobile phone or shooting equipment that supports high pixels to shoot
- Take photos in front of a dark wall or in front of a more complicated background
2. The uploaded image file is too large:
- Take photos in front of white or light-colored walls
- Use a photo editing program to reduce the size of the photo file
- Use the social communication APP to send pictures, and select the standard file size (not the original file size) when downloading the picture
- Use third-party image compressors on the Internet for image compression
3. The uploaded image format is wrong:
- Re-use other camera shooting apps or shooting equipment to shoot
- Use third-party image file format converters on the Internet for image format conversion
4. All photos have not been uploaded yet
- Confirm that the photos are uploaded successfully, and the submit button will be activated after the photos have been uploaded.
5. The webpage is out of date
- The webpage stays for too long, you only need to refresh the page and upload all the photos again
6. The browser is abnormal
- If the above methods cannot solve your problem, please try to use a different browser for KYC submission.
If you still can not verify your KYC, please send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “KYC failure” and provide your Pionex account Email/SMS in the content.
The KYC team will assist you to re-check the status for you, and reply via email.
Please wait patiently!