Or only when you close the bot. Also the unrealized btc gains, does the bot buy the btc with profits when it closes?
Grid profits are profits that are realized from the auto buy and sells from the trading bot. this realized profits are locked in the bot and does not affect the investment.
- Does RB bot , lock your profits? When rebalancing right? 3.18% of your profits are already locked right?
- Is this grid profit locked in after each grid trade? (ie the system buys btc), or is it simply the ongoing USD profits, which the system will use to buy btc at market price when the bot is closed
- There is something that I do not understand about the bot, let’s say I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd that would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profits per grids it gives me 0.14 usdt then my question would be , earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14 usdt?
- If I have a margin position (say BTC/USDT) and it is currently in red, is there a way to close the position, but add collateral/margin so I can just buy out the position? instead of selling the btc and realizing the loss, i'm happy to hodl
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profits? Or some part of grid profits are reinvested in grid bot?
- I have 0.0018 BTC on my wallet and want to set a grid trading bot.I’m trying to convert BTC to USDT to start, so I went:– trade – BTC/USDT – trade – manual – market – sell – quantity (insert 0.0018 BTC (100%)) – sell It says ok, trasaction complete, yet my balance still in BTC and all the same. what am I doing wrong?
- The infinity grid bot is not releasing any profits. I have been monitoring it for 4 days now. There are over 150 transactions but the profits are not deposited. Do I have to close the bot to get the profits?
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"