The red square is yours. You will not use it. However I believe the question you have is does the bot use that profit for trading, and that answer is no. It is just set off to the side to be released/realized later.
- can you assist me? i had a grid bot with 2800 usd. i closed it in loss of 15 usd. but the closed amount was 2499 usd. where is my money gone?
- When I look at my account balance, I have a total Spot profit of 11 $ USD but unrealized Future profit of -43 USD. Does it mean that I’m currently down 32 USD compare to when I started investing and I have to wait some more to get a positive result ?Does the price of my asset (ETH) affects the spot and future profit ?Thanks !
- When your margin bot is accumulating say more btc (BTC/USDT), does the grid profits in btc locked in after each profit?
- Is my investment at grid bot for BTC/USDT still have 1000 usdt or only have 970 usd because i take 30 usd when i click release profit 30 usd
- Why is there a closed PNL while the arbitrage is still ongoing?
- Does RB bot , lock your profits? When rebalancing right? 3.18% of your profits are already locked right?
- I have 0.0018 BTC on my wallet and want to set a grid trading bot.I’m trying to convert BTC to USDT to start, so I went:– trade – BTC/USDT – trade – manual – market – sell – quantity (insert 0.0018 BTC (100%)) – sell It says ok, trasaction complete, yet my balance still in BTC and all the same. what am I doing wrong?
- If the bot closes are the trades also closed automatically? It looks like it opened positions but cannot see anywhere that some were closed. Do I have to press: Release Profit?