The profits will be in BTC because you are trading BNB against BTC. Profit is counted in Bitcoin notation, not in USDT.
- How to Buy Binance Coin (BNB) , Where to Buy Binance Coin（BNB）
- Can someone please tell me how to convert USDT to BNB on Pionex wallet? I already tried first convert to USDT to USD and then BNB but without any luck.
- What is Bitcoin and how does it work?
- How to Buy Bitcoins Where to Buy Bitcoins
- I have 0.0018 BTC on my wallet and want to set a grid trading bot.I’m trying to convert BTC to USDT to start, so I went:– trade – BTC/USDT – trade – manual – market – sell – quantity (insert 0.0018 BTC (100%)) – sell It says ok, trasaction complete, yet my balance still in BTC and all the same. what am I doing wrong?
- There is something that I do not understand about the bot, let’s say I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd that would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profits per grids it gives me 0.14 usdt then my question would be , earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14 usdt?
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profits? Or some part of grid profits are reinvested in grid bot?
- When your margin bot is accumulating say more btc (BTC/USDT), does the grid profits in btc locked in after each profit?