There is not a way to calculate this. The reason I say this is because the market always moves differently depending on what is going on in the world. So this question isn’t really one that I can answer.
- I cant invest 100% of my money in leverage. The question is can i invest 100% of my money in normal grid bot ? Not just 50%
- Hey how come I closed my bot but didn’t give the ADA away but now when I want to start another bot on ADA it only uses the left over USDT instead of the ADA ? how can I swap my ada for USDT to repurchase the bot?
- I have been using the infinity bot for 30 days now with an investment of 200 ada/usdt and over the past 30 days my profits are 30 odd percent +- 100 usd. I have noticed that my ada holdings are decreasing as the bot trades. My question is if I stop the bot do I still have my initial 200 ada or does it convert to udst?
- Advanced Pionex Grid Trading Bot Trading Skill Sharing-Trade Your Crypto Better!
- Should I Buy Bitcoin Now? | The Best Bitcoin Trading Strategy For Newbies in 2021
- How much % the grid will hold out of all capital we use? And if the price goes out of the grid range, what happen to the money hold by the grid?
- There is something that I do not understand about the bot, let’s say I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd that would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profits per grids it gives me 0.14 usdt then my question would be , earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14 usdt?
- I started the bot on 16/02/2021 on grid bot. Only coin purchase is ADA at 1.44 with starting capital of USDT500. Today 20/4, the total holding I saw was USDT448 at current ADA/USDT rate of 1.182. The breakeven price show is 1.3628. I would like to know under such circumstances, what would you do to cut losses or how to further finetune the bot for lesser loss / improve the breakeven price. Thanks in advance