There is not a way to calculate this. The reason I say this is because the market always moves differently depending on what is going on in the world. So this question isn’t really one that I can answer.
- Hey how come I closed my bot but didn't give the ADA away but now when I want to start another bot on ADA it only uses the left over USDT instead of the ADA ? how can I swap my ada for USDT to repurchase the bot?
- I have been using the infinity bot for 30 days now with an investment of 200 ada/usdt and over the past 30 days my profits are 30 odd percent +- 100 usd. I have noticed that my ada holdings are decreasing as the bot trades. My question is if I stop the bot do I still have my initial 200 ada or does it convert to udst?
- I cant invest 100% of my money in leverage. The question is can i invest 100% of my money in normal grid bot ? Not just 50%
- I started the bot on 16/02/2021 on grid bot. Only coin purchase is ADA at 1.44 with starting capital of USDT500. Today 20/4, the total holding I saw was USDT448 at current ADA/USDT rate of 1.182. The breakeven price show is 1.3628. I would like to know under such circumstances, what would you do to cut losses or how to further finetune the bot for lesser loss / improve the breakeven price. Thanks in advance
- when grid bot is created for long position say ada for range 1.2 to 1.4 with 20 Grids and current price say is 1.25 would system buy Ada for all grids between 1.25 and 1.40?
- If I create a reverse grid bot on ada/usdt and set a stop loss it will buy me all in on ada if the price goes up enough to trigger it correct?
- When grid bot is created for long position say ada for range 1.2 to 1.4 with 20 Grids and current price say is 1.25 would system buy Ada for all grids between 1.25 and 1.40?
- If i have an ada / usdt reverse gridbot, doesn't it collect ada?