That is correct. It will buy enough ADA to sell at grid levels all the way up to 1.40. It will also hold USDT so that it can buy all the way down to 1.20 as well.
- when grid bot is created for long position say ada for range 1.2 to 1.4 with 20 Grids and current price say is 1.25 would system buy Ada for all grids between 1.25 and 1.40?
- If I have a margin position (say BTC/USDT) and it is currently in red, is there a way to close the position, but add collateral/margin so I can just buy out the position? instead of selling the btc and realizing the loss, i'm happy to hodl
- Hey how come I closed my bot but didn't give the ADA away but now when I want to start another bot on ADA it only uses the left over USDT instead of the ADA ? how can I swap my ada for USDT to repurchase the bot?
- How To Use Limit Orders vs. Stop Order
- I started the bot on 16/02/2021 on grid bot. Only coin purchase is ADA at 1.44 with starting capital of USDT500. Today 20/4, the total holding I saw was USDT448 at current ADA/USDT rate of 1.182. The breakeven price show is 1.3628. I would like to know under such circumstances, what would you do to cut losses or how to further finetune the bot for lesser loss / improve the breakeven price. Thanks in advance
- I am wondering what I should do when the current price reaches the set price range in Margin Grid? is there any possibility to increase the price range?
- What Trailing percent means? Is it mean the upper price is 10% above the trigger for example? 10% of what range? 10% from the range between highest price and trigger price?
- There is something that I do not understand about the bot, let’s say I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd that would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profits per grids it gives me 0.14 usdt then my question would be , earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14 usdt?