You can open position more than your 100%, but cannot use margin more than 50% of your account
Please, don’t use more than half of your account for margin
- Why cant i use 100% balance of my money for a trade bot ？ Just 50%
- I know with a normal grid bot, there is a release profits function. With leverage/margin grid, is there a similar way?
- I love the fact that with margin grids, it helps you accumulate more of the coin your trading on. whereas normal leverage/spot only gives you more usdt etc. Are there any other grid types that helps you accumulate more coins? (especially for the alts that dont have margin available)
- I have a question …i want to earn 10$ a day through grid bot how much money i need to invest in Ada
- hello does anyone know why I cant use my money I made a depost with usdc, when I tried to collect the dust nothing appears.
- I want to open a spot future arbitrage bot and invest my remaining 14 USDT. But any peer i choose still want me to invest min 50 USDT. It is that normal?
- I have been using the infinity bot for 30 days now with an investment of 200 ada/usdt and over the past 30 days my profits are 30 odd percent +- 100 usd. I have noticed that my ada holdings are decreasing as the bot trades. My question is if I stop the bot do I still have my initial 200 ada or does it convert to udst?
- These bots are awesome. I’m not losing money. I work. I never leverage. Grid profit is nice on bullish and bearish. If they goto red I just baghold the bot and move on to the next one