Let’s use USDT BEP20(BSC) to illustrate how to transfer crypto from your Pionex account to an external platform or wallet.
1. Sign in to your Pionex account and click [Wallet] – [Withdraw].
2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw. In this example, we will withdraw USDT.
3. Select the network. As we are withdrawing USDT, we can choose BEP20(BSC). You will see the network fees for this transaction. Please make sure that the network matches the address network entered to avoid withdrawal losses.
4. Enter the deposit address on your external wallets/platforms or select from your address book list.
5. Enter the withdrawal amount and you will be able to see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you receive. Click [Submit] to proceed.
6. To ensure your input information. If all is correct, click [Continue] to the next step.
7. You need to verify the transaction. Please follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Please click [Send] to receive your email verification code. And after filling in the verification code, click [Confirm] to finish this transaction.
Warning: If you input the wrong information or select the wrong network when making a transfer, your assets may be lost. Please make sure that the information is correct before making a transfer.
Q: Why is my [Available] less than [Total balance]?
A: Account funds are usually being occupied for the following reasons:
1. The running trading bots normally make the funds locked and unable to be used.
2. Manually placing sell or buy limit orders normally makes the funds locked and unable to be used.
Path on web-version: “Pionex home page” — “Wallet” — “Total balance” — switch into “Trade” account. Select the cryptocurrencies you want to check and click “Occupation” You could check which bot or order is currently occupying your assets.
Q: What’s the minimum withdrawal amount?
A: Please check on the [fees] page or the [Withdrawal] page
Q: If I only hold a small amount, how to withdraw it?
A: We suggest you can convert them into XRP (Mainnet), or ETH (BSC) with a small minimum withdrawal limit and fees.
Q: What’s the MEMO, Tag?
A: MEMO is optional. For example, you need to provide the MEMO when sending funds (e.g. ATOM) to another Pionex account or to another exchange.
- If you input a wrong address or forget to input some necessary information (like a Memo for some coin), Pionex won’t cover the loss for you.
- Note that some platforms and wallets refer to the MEMO as Tag or Payment ID.
Q: Why is my withdrawal reviewing time so long?
A: Huge amount of withdrawal needs manual review due to the security risk considerations.
If your withdrawal has been more than one hour at this stage, please contact Pionex online customer service for further help.
Q: My withdrawal has complete, but didn’t receive it yet
A: Please check the transfer status on the withdrawal transaction page.
The withdrawal request has been processed. You can check the status on the blockchain (network) through the link of “Transaction ID”
If the status result on the blockchain (network) shows as successful/completed, but you have not received the transfer, please contact the customer service of the received exchange/wallet for confirmation.