There are usually the following reasons that cannot able to log in. Please check them one by one.
- Phone numbers and Emails could be registered as different accounts. If you have mutiple Pionex accounts, please check whether the password or verification code you entered corresponds to the account.
- Please check the caps of your password and whether you enter any extra spaces.
- If you forget your password, please click “Forgot Password” and reset it. Tutorial
The password is too long
- Due to the system update, if your original password is longer than 16 digits, please use “Forgot Password” to reset your password (8-16 digits).
Sign-in failed 5 times in a row due to 2FA or wrong password input
- The situation will trigger the risk control of your account, for safety reasons, please wait for 30 minutes and sign in again.
- Please check your internet environment and refresh the browser, we suggest you can try to log in on Chrome with incognito mode.
Can’t log in on the APP
- If your APP is not the latest version, it may display the account password error when logging in, please update your APP to the latest version.
Android users: please copy https://download.pionex.com/?lang=en-US and paste it into your browser to download
iOS users: Please copy https://download.pionex.com/?lang=en-US and paste it into “Safari” to download. Please select the TestFlight version when downloading.
If the above still can not solve your problem, please enter to Live chat or send the email to email@example.com and provide the account you want to log in to, and we will check the possible situation for you. Thank you!