You can use margin grid bot with loan usdt by using your btc as collateral. The profit will notated in BTC, so if the bot generates profit, after you close the bot, your overal btc value could increase.
- I have 0.0018 BTC on my wallet and want to set a grid trading bot.I’m trying to convert BTC to USDT to start, so I went:– trade – BTC/USDT – trade – manual – market – sell – quantity (insert 0.0018 BTC (100%)) – sell It says ok, trasaction complete, yet my balance still in BTC and all the same. what am I doing wrong?
- I need an explanation: if I use Margin Grid ( loan btc earn Usd when btc goes down… just an example) and I will open a position (i mean grid bot ) 250 LEVERAGE 3X how much am I borrowing?
- Is it possible to have the combination BTC/USDT and earn BTC instead of USDT?
- Do you think you will earn 1000% in 1 trade?
- What if I want to earn for btc ?
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- When your margin bot is accumulating say more btc (BTC/USDT), does the grid profits in btc locked in after each profit?
- Is this grid profit locked in after each grid trade? (ie the system buys btc), or is it simply the ongoing USD profits, which the system will use to buy btc at market price when the bot is closed