You will be able to go to the bot pages and look at the history tab. It will show you bot on that page and you can look at the stats there.
- can you assist me? i had a grid bot with 2800 usd. i closed it in loss of 15 usd. but the closed amount was 2499 usd. where is my money gone?
- What Trailing percent means? Is it mean the upper price is 10% above the trigger for example? 10% of what range? 10% from the range between highest price and trigger price?
- If I stop the grid trading bots now to stop bot from buy at down trend. Can it be be resume after the bottom? Or need to start a new bot again?
- When seeing the stats of a bot that is running, it shows the 'net buy price'. Do I understand correctly that that is the average buy price after the bot has been running?
- I closed all bots which are little loss and little profit , but total amount Is showing with 80$ loss
- I can close the bot and receive in token? If it hits stop loss mean token will be sold for USDT? If i want to hold token, does it mean i dun put "stop loss" at all ?
- What meant was, when you do grid 20, how do you figure out your Lower and Upper Limit price? What timeframe do you use to see your Lower and Upper price? Thanks!
- I’m running the bot on BTC/USDT pair. What happen if I stop the bot when the price is in between lower and upper range?