You will be able to go to the bot pages and look at the history tab. It will show you bot on that page and you can look at the stats there.
- What Trailing percent means? Is it mean the upper price is 10% above the trigger for example? 10% of what range? 10% from the range between highest price and trigger price?
- can you assist me? i had a grid bot with 2800 usd. i closed it in loss of 15 usd. but the closed amount was 2499 usd. where is my money gone?
- I closed all bots which are little loss and little profit , but total amount Is showing with 80$ loss
- When seeing the stats of a bot that is running, it shows the 'net buy price'. Do I understand correctly that that is the average buy price after the bot has been running?
- What meant was, when you do grid 20, how do you figure out your Lower and Upper Limit price? What timeframe do you use to see your Lower and Upper price? Thanks!
- Are all bots in pionex a wín win scenario? Whether in a short range or widest range? (i.e Whether price gets out of range or not… In other words is our capital safe in either in base or quote currency?
- I am wondering what I should do when the current price reaches the set price range in Margin Grid? is there any possibility to increase the price range?
- I’m running the bot on BTC/USDT pair. What happen if I stop the bot when the price is in between lower and upper range?