No. You will own the ETH, however, you will still need to send it to Pionex in order to use it to trade.
- If I buy ETH on pionex lite does it get added to my balance in the regular pionex app?
- On my account it shows this after I close my bot earlier today with a profit of 95 but my balance is still the same with no profit added.
- Bittrex Review 2021｜Bittrex Trading Bots and Pricing
- Can I build a machine learning trading bot for crypto and make money? Is it easier/harder than regular trading?
- Pionex Lite FAQ
- I transfered ETH to pionex, it showes it in my balance but if i try to create a bot there is no available balance.
- When I look at my account balance, I have a total Spot profit of 11 $ USD but unrealized Future profit of -43 USD. Does it mean that I’m currently down 32 USD compare to when I started investing and I have to wait some more to get a positive result ?Does the price of my asset (ETH) affects the spot and future profit ?Thanks !
- Binance Exchange Review 2021 | Binance Trading Bots and Pricing