You can sell the BTC into USDT first by doing manual trades.
For the next time, if you want to close the bot and want to get all in USDT, you can choose to sell the remaining token when you closing the bots
- If i create a bot of LTC/USDT Trade Pair and i Invest $200 using AI strategy but I’m seeing a 500% Backtest Annualized Return (7D) , Does it Actually Mean I’ll get 500% of the $200 i invested after 7 Days?
- The max sum I can lose is what I invested in it, correct? So if I invested 500$ that could be my max lost, right?
- I've got a bot running right now, if I wanted to stop the bot I can just close? or should I release the profits first? how do I proceed?
- There is something that I do not understand about the bot, let’s say I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd that would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profits per grids it gives me 0.14 usdt then my question would be , earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14 usdt?
- I have 1000$ on a BTC/USDT grid bot running for 12 days, so "release profit" of 300$ will not sell any BTC in the grid?
- I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd which would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profit per grids it gives me 0.14usdt then my question would it be, did I earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14usdt?
- I have 0.0018 BTC on my wallet and want to set a grid trading bot.I’m trying to convert BTC to USDT to start, so I went:– trade – BTC/USDT – trade – manual – market – sell – quantity (insert 0.0018 BTC (100%)) – sell It says ok, trasaction complete, yet my balance still in BTC and all the same. what am I doing wrong?
- Can someone please tell me how to convert USDT to BNB on Pionex wallet? I already tried first convert to USDT to USD and then BNB but without any luck.