You can close the bot and choose sell remaining tokens and you’ll get initial investment + total profit
Release profit only to release locked reserved fund inside the bot
- I invested 500 usdt asdn after a month I stopped Grid Bot, with a 20 usdt profit . When I wanted to withdraw I had only approx 300 usdt and therest approx 0.0035 btc . BTC remained in account and without any possibility to withdraw, because of your limit. Please, how Could I proceed in this situation ?
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profits? Or some part of grid profits are reinvested in grid bot?
- What's the difference between release profits and batch release profits
- The infinity grid bot is not releasing any profits. I have been monitoring it for 4 days now. There are over 150 transactions but the profits are not deposited. Do I have to close the bot to get the profits?
- The bot investment is 400 usdt. Running only since 9 hours, having made only 6 trx… there is no way to be able to release 114usdt. Grid profit is not even a dollar… but let me release 114
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profit?
- Close bot at will simply close the bot only or close bot + market sell coins?
- Got a smart rebalancing bot running with a fairly decent profit after 24hrs. Is there a way to “Bank” the profit and leave the bot running or do you have to close the bot and then start again?