Grid profit shows the % profit after the fee. if the grid is too many than it should, you would be making negative profit because your gris profit only pays the fee.
- Since when I started the arbitrage bot. The Unrealized profit remain negative most of the time.Do I need to worry about the negative Unrealized profit?
- Can you explain to me how the “unrealized profit” is calculated for this arbitrage bot? I noticed that the unrealized profit grows in the negative amount while my profit from arbitrage is positive, leading to (what I think) the “total profit” remaining close to zero.Thanks.
- Considering that trading bot makes profit only when funding rate is positive, any particular reason why there is no option to automatically close the bot once funding rate becomes negative?
- Can i release profit if my unrealised profit is in negative?
- Hi there, I noticed that on one of my running Infinity Grid bots the profit on some orders is negative when using a “Profit per grid” of 0.1%, I think it might be because of the fees (which I’m not sure what they are on the bots) but I though that value we are shown was calculated after the fees, Am I missing something here?
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?
- Why does the trailing stop on the smart trade not work? I cant put a negative number on my phone and also on my computer It doesnt allow me to place 0.01 or any positive number as a trailing stop is made for
- Does anybody know what happens when the funding fee of the coin your in is negative? Do we lose money every 8hrs?