Yes you pay, but its not that often funding comes negative. If you look at yearly aggregate funding fee, its quite good even in the latest bear market
- Considering that trading bot makes profit only when funding rate is positive, any particular reason why there is no option to automatically close the bot once funding rate becomes negative?
- The spot future arbitrage bot is frozen and the funding fee also doesn’t appear as it should… could we risk the bot to crash at the next funding fee period in 2 hours?
- Pionex Arbitrage Bot(Moderate mode)
- When the future price is lower than the index price and the shorts pay the longs the funding payment, do we lose money in that scenario or do we collect that way too from being in a long position?
- So can I ignore the price gap (assuming I can cover it with the funding fee) as long as the funding rate is positive?
- If we use reverse grid bots, do we gain money when the coin price drops and lose money if the price increases?
- Why btc has negative funding fee?
- Since when I started the arbitrage bot. The Unrealized profit remain negative most of the time.Do I need to worry about the negative Unrealized profit?