When you want to sell a coin, you will need to go to manual sell. This is when you would either put a market price, or limit price in and then sell your BTC. Market price will sell faster, Limit Price might sell a bit slower, but you may also get a better price for your BTC as well.
- I have 0.0018 BTC on my wallet and want to set a grid trading bot.I’m trying to convert BTC to USDT to start, so I went:– trade – BTC/USDT – trade – manual – market – sell – quantity (insert 0.0018 BTC (100%)) – sell It says ok, trasaction complete, yet my balance still in BTC and all the same. what am I doing wrong?
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- It says -11.79%…. now I'm just trying to understand if I receive less USDT per BTC I sell…..or more USDT…..
- Sideways market n bearish market which bot shd i use. cos the bot guide says bullish n sideways. Halfway thru the bot, can increase funding or doni have to end the bot n restart
- I understood that it was because it was using my BTC in the waller to make a sell at a higher price – so basically it uses USDT to buy more then the price goes down and uses BTC to sell – is this how this GRID BOT works as well and the returns similar to what I have mentioned above?
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- I definitely dont know how to get usdt I have btc on pionex but when I am going to create my bot it says my available balance is 0.How can I do it?