When prices move out of trading range as long as you are bullish about the markets and have long term goals its okay to hold your positions price would return back to range however if you feel there is a change in trend you can close it.
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- I am running the sol/btc Infitity bot and it has dropped significantly below my lower limit (like by 15-20%) and all sell orders are waiting at each grid level for the price to bounce back, which I believe will happen, would I benefit from
- Anyone knows the fee for shut down the turn on the trading bot again?
- Please tell me what happens with the infinity bot when the price drops below the lower limit?
- If price of asset goes below the low price set in grid bot . And later the price bounces back after 2 days and is now within the grid bot range. So will grid bot be active again and start selling the buy orders??
- I started the bot on 16/02/2021 on grid bot. Only coin purchase is ADA at 1.44 with starting capital of USDT500. Today 20/4, the total holding I saw was USDT448 at current ADA/USDT rate of 1.182. The breakeven price show is 1.3628. I would like to know under such circumstances, what would you do to cut losses or how to further finetune the bot for lesser loss / improve the breakeven price. Thanks in advance
- How do we find out if the futures price is trading below the index price and vice versa?